had his formal education at Shankarcharya Veda Pathashala Sringeri,5 years Shakaracharya Paathashala Dharw ada-Karnataka(India), for 2 years in accordance with the Vedic tradition. With a wealth of 10 years of experience as a priest in USA and 7 years in India. Sri Satyanarayana Marathe will also explain the meaning and significance of the ceremony with an ardent goal of passing the Indian religious tradition to our next generation. He is fluent in English, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Hindi, Konkani and Tulu and same extend in Telugu . The Lord has now provided us with this unique opportunity of the service of Sri.Satyanarayana Marathe, who is now available for all types of Marathi , north Indian, and south Indian religious rituals and Poojas in , Washington DC area and around USA. He is available on weekends as well as weekdays. He has self transportation to Pooja sites.
* Sri Shringeri Shaarada Peetha(Karnataka, India) 1989 -94 Rigveda
* Sri Shankaracharya Paathashale Dharwada (Karnataka)1994-96 Rigveda &Jotisha
* Priest at Ganapathy Devasthana (Mandir), Hubli (1996)
* Learning Yajur veda Prayoga in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai
* Teaching Vedas, freelance priest at Mumbai, India (1997 – 2003)
*. As a Priest at Shiva Vishnu Temple, Maryland, USA (2003 - 2007)
* Chief Pundit @ Bharat-Darshan Sri RamTemple Brandywine Maryland 2007-2012
Now Freelance Vedic Priest
Teaching Vedic Class
Serving Washington DC Metro Area and Around USA,Cenad
Speech by Sri Satyanarayana Marathe -
Copyright © 2020 USPooja - All Rights Reserved.